Take on the top in the comfort of your home or the streets.
How to Battle in Pokemon GO for Other Players in Great League: Great League is the entry-level battle league available in Pokemon GO, but that does not mean you should not participate. The battles are designed to prepare players for better-ranked opponents in other leagues. They can be included in a Special Research purpose, such as this year’s Seven-Coloured Shadow mission. This article explains how to take to the streets and fight with your most loved Pokemon with other Great League trainers.
The first step is to put together a good team; this tier does not allow Pokemon with more than 1500 CP. Luckily, we’ve got it for you, so check the following list of Great League Pokemon ranked before you take on your first opponent.
- Click the Pokeball located in the middle in the center.
- When on the menu, press “Battle” at the top left corner.
- Then you’ll land on the “Go Battle League” page. You can check your team’s status on the right side or jump right into the Battle using the ‘Battle’ button further down the first page.
- When on the “Choose Your Team screen, select Great League, and you’ll land into PvP.
The most evident and popular method of fighting with your friends in Pokemon GO is through the Battle League. You get rewards for beating your opponents and climbing up the ranks to test and compete against the best players.
- Click ‘Nearby” in the bottom right part of your screen.
- If trainers are within the range, you’ll be given the option of ‘Challenge a trainer.
- You can scan the QR codes on the opponent’s screen or ask them to scan your QR code.
You can guess in the description this method is only applicable if you’re near a player. You don’t have to be friends to participate in the fight, but be sure you add your opponent to your friend in the event of an opportunity to fight again because it will be impossible to compete again once you’ve split.
- Find your profile on the left-hand corner side.
- Click on the tab ‘Friends’ and identify an opponent.
- On the screen, you will find the choice to click ‘Battle.’ The friend you’ve chosen will get an alert when you click it, and the PvP can begin.
Note that this method is only available to Ultra and Best Friends. Therefore, be sure to give and look through the ones you’ve received frequently. The long-range fighting plan is the best way to test teams with friends and will help you prepare for the competitive aspect of Pokemon GO in the ranked Battle League.
Here are three options to Battle your adversaries in a Great League battle. If you’re looking for a challenge, you could also opt through Battle League. Battle League to play an alternative to the Great League Remix, which restricts the usage of popular Great League tier Pokemon and will test your team-building abilities. Once you’ve got the hang of the battles, make sure to look and discover even more powerful Pokemon to take into your opponents in the Ultra and Master Leagues.
Pokemon Go is available for download for Android and iOS gadgets.